Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Roman Cucina - Laguna Hills



Last night Cyla and I went to Roman Cucina in Laguna Hills for a quick dinner.  We've been here before and always enjoy ourselves.  To drink I had Peroni beer.  Mondays are $5 martini nights, so Cayla went that route ;)  I started out with a bowl of the Italian Wedding Soup.  This soup is GREAT!  I love the little noddles in it and the meat balls. 



For dinner I had the Chicken Parmigiana with spaghetti.  Forgive the photo above, I moved the chicken off the pasta before I remembered to take a picture and ruined the presentation.  It was very good and an INCREDIBLE amount of pasta.  I have never been able to finish all of my food when eating here.  There's always left overs for the next day!


Cayla went with a pizza with sweet bell peppers, peperoni, and sausage.  VERY good as well.  This is one of the best pizzas I've had in a long time.  The food and service is always great here.  You can't go wrong with this place!

Has anyone else tried Roman Cucina?  What did you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment